Evidence of the older landscape of fields and woodland remains, in addition to more recent planting of trees and formal and informal garden areas. A rose garden was created in 1952, refurbished in around 2006. There are extensive sports facilities.
The land for the park was purchased in two parts in 1929 and 1932 by Hendon Rural District Council and Middlesex County Council, and it opened in 1932. The site was formerly within the Manor of Earlsbury and once owned by All Saints College, Oxford.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 8am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 8am - dusk.
DirectionsTube: Edgware (Northern) then bus. Bus: 107, 113, 142, 186, 288.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)