The old parish church has been much added to over the years but retains its late medieval west tower. The churchyard is bounded by walls; among the tombs is a railed neo-classical sarcophagus for Francis Day (d.1826), whose almshouses were built to the north on Edgware Road. At the western end of the churchyard is Truth Hall built in 1833 as a church school, now the church hall.
The village of Edgware developed from medieval times along the old Roman road of Watling Street, now Edgware Road. Church Lane, renamed Station Road in 1931, had been the route to Mill Hill.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Edgware (Northern)
- Medieval (1066-1540)
Official WebsiteClick Here
Diocese of London
London Parks and Gardens Trust