Fragments of the former landscape that remain include the early-18th century stable block, part of a Ha-Ha, crinkle-crankle wall, walled garden, icehouse and parkland trees.
Cranford was once a fine country estate, owned from 1618 to 1918 by the Berkeley family, who made alterations to the house and grounds. Cranford House, their summer seat, was demolished in around 1944 and in the 1950s the remains of the estate became a public park, now called Cranford Countryside Park.
Visitor FacilitiesThe site is open from 7.30am - 9pm (summer)/dusk (spring, autumn, winter).
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe site is open from 7.30am - 9pm (summer)/dusk (spring, autumn, winter).
DirectionsTube: Hounslow West (Piccadilly). Rail: Hayes & Harlington then bus/walk. Bus: 81, 105, 111, 195, 222, H98, H28, E6