There are fine memorials inside the church, including those of the Berkeley family. The churchyard has a good collection of specimen trees including large Wellingtonia, cedar, yew and limes.
There has been a church here since Saxon times and St Dunstan's remains a small remote church, despite its alarming proximity to the M4. From 1618 the Manor of Cranford was owned by the Berkeley family and Cranford House was adjacent to the church.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Hounslow West (Piccadilly) then bus. Rail: Hayes & Harlington then bus. Bus: H98
Diocese of London
London Parks and Gardens Trust