The house is situated on top of a hill overlooking a wooded valley to the south and parkland to the west. Features include a stone ha-ha, parkland and dense shrubberies.
The hall was built by John Sneyd around 1770. In the early-19th century, the property was surrounded by fine gardens.
- Hall (featured building)
- Partly Demolished
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date:
- Description: Stone ha-ha.
- Description: There are dense shrubberies near the Hall.
Staffordshire Gardens and Parks Trust