The Anglo-American Memorial Playing Field features recreational facilities and a brick-built war memorial, with the names of the dead inscribed on 26 stone plaques. New equipment has been installed in the park in the early-21st century.
This site was opened in 1954 as a memorial to those who had served on air bases in the area and lost their lives during World War 2.
Visitor FacilitiesThis is a municipal site for general public use.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThis is a municipal site for general public use.
- Saffron Walden