The churchyard has been restored as a walled public garden and has lawn surrounded by flower beds and shrubberies. Steps lead up to a crucifix in the garden. The garden has been looked after by residents for 30 years or so, and is now supported by Bankside Open Spaces Trust (BOST).
All Hallows Church was built by George Gilbert Scott Junior in 1879-80 but was bombed in World War 2. Little remains of the old church except fragments of the building, including two stone archways and one chapel that was incorporated into the building of 1957, now in residential use.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Southwark (Jubilee), London Bridge (Jubilee, Northern), Borough (Northern). Bus: 381