Facilities at White Hart Lane Recreation Ground include cricket and football pitches.
White Hart Lane Recreation Ground was laid out by 1914 to serve the growing population, and was provided with tennis courts towards the north of the site. By 1935 the park had a number of other facilities including further tennis courts and playing fields with pavilions, two drinking fountains, as well as a fairly substantial boating pond in the south east corner, around which trees were planted and footpaths laid out. This was evidently a popular facility and gave rise to the park's nickname of Pond Park.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from dawn to dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from dawn to dusk.
DirectionsRail: White Hart Lane. Tube: Wood Green (Piccadilly) then bus. Bus W3, W4.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)