Trinity Gardens is an elongated triangle north of Bounds Green Road that was laid out as public gardens in two phases.
Initially the east end of the site known as Finsbury Gardens was created between 1864-94 and in the second phase between 1896-1906 the remainder of the site was laid out, the whole area now named Trinity Gardens. At that time the obelisk drinking fountain that commemorates Mrs Catharine Smithies of Earlham Grove was relocated to its present site in Trinity Gardens.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Wood Green (Piccadilly). Bus: 221.
London Parks and Gardens Trust