In 1281 and 1290 there were two parks in Wem manor: the old park and the new park. In 1281 the uninclosed park contained no beasts of the chase, and the inclosed park only had eleven. Nothing further is known of these parks, although place-names suggest most of Wem's woodlands lay south of the town. It is possible that one of the parks was Tilley Park, which appears separately in the database.
In 1281 and 1290 there were two parks in Wem manor. They are not mentioned again in later documents, and are lost.
- Wem Rural