This municipal park has been redeveloped as a Pocket Park, featuring play equipment alongside wildlife areas. The site is managed with a view to encouraging local flora and fauna, and there is an emphasis on community involvement.
The land was probably purchased in the 1930s. Oundle District Council established the site as a war memorial park thereafter.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)