The park is named after Thomas Wall who paid for half of the land in St Helier in the 1920s when it became a park.
The 1st edition Ordnance Survey map of 1867 shows the site as an open field to the north of Rose Hill roundabout.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: St Helier. Bus: 154
- Early 20th Century