Teddesley Park 5481

Stafford, England, Staffordshire, South Staffordshire

Brief Description

This very large site was attached to Teddesley Hall, which in 1851 was the seat of Lord Hatherton. The hall is now demolished, and the grounds are in poor condition, with landscaped aspects effectively lost.

Detailed Description

Teddesley Hall has been demolished, though a number of lodges remain. This very large site is now in poor condition, and many of the landscaped elements can only be identified in documentary records.
Features
  • Glasshouse
  • Description: Peach house, now lost.
  • Vinery
  • Description: Now lost.
  • Building
  • Description: The former service block.
  • Building
  • Description: Keeper's Lodge.
Icehouse, Stable Block
Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Teddesley Hay
Contact

Telephone

01793 445050

Official Website

Click Here

Owners

    References

    References