St Silas Church Gardens has a small railed garden fronting Penton Street with a War Memorial with a path around it, with roses, grass and three trees including a yew and London plane.
Initially dedicated as Christ Church, the church was designed by S S Teulon in 1860 but completed by E P Loftus Brock in 1863, problems having arisen with the building. It was dedicated to St Silas in July 1867. The chancel was added in 1884.
Visitor FacilitiesThe gardens are open from 8am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe gardens are open from 8am - dusk.
DirectionsTube: Angel (Northern). Bus: 153, 174
- Associated People
London Parks and Gardens Trust