Today the site is surrounded by low brick walls surmounted by railings, and is planted with shrubs and has at least one mature tree.
Caledonian Road Triangle was formerly owned by Mr A J Thornhill who in the C19th leased it for a nominal rent to Islington Borough Council as public open space. It was preserved under the London Squares and Enclosures (Preservation) Act of 1906 'for the lifetime of Mr Thornhill', and remains public open space maintained by the borough council.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: King's Cross (Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Circle). Rail: King's Cross. Bus: 17, 91, 259.
London Parks and Gardens Trust