The churchyard has tombs set among grass with a number of trees, and a path leads to the church from the restored 15th-cetnury lych-gate at the entrance.
St John the Baptist Church, West Wickham, is a medieval church probably extended or partially rebuilt at the behest of Sir Henry Heydon (d.1504), who purchased the manor in 1469, building Wickham Court as his house.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsRail: Hayes then walk. Bus: 138
Official WebsiteClick Here
London Parks and Gardens Trust