Spencer House is London’s most magnificent eighteenth-century aristocratic palace
Built between 1756-1766 for John, first Earl Spencer, an ancestor of Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) it is London’s finest surviving eighteenth-century town house.
- Visitor Access, Directions & Contacts
Telephone020 7647 6216
Access contact details
Spencer House, is open to the public for viewing every Sunday (except during August) from 10.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m. (last tour). Access is by guided tour, which lasts approximately 1 hour. Tours begin at regular intervals and the maximum number of visitors on each tour is 15.
- Features & Designations
- Key Information
Open to the public