There is a walled kitchen garden of 1812 (0.8 hectares), divided by a wall. There are also pleasure grounds and water features fed by the stream to Rowde Mill. In the grounds is a late-19th century apple store on staddlestones. The site is now a special school.
Thomas Wyatt, land surveyor, owned the house between 1793 and 1798. The house was rebuilt in 1810.
- Kitchen Garden
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date: