Ross Hall Park is considered an exceptional example of Pulhamite work in Scotland. An open lawned area is surrounded on three sides by various Pulhamite structures, including a grotto, rock garden and rock-flanked narrow passage, low wall, underground boat house and ornamental paths.
The house at Ross Hall was built by James Cowan in 1877. The landscaped park was created by James Pulham and Sons in 1895. The site was bought by Glasgow Corporation in 1948 and opened as a public park in 1967.
Visitor FacilitiesThis is a municipal park, open daily for general public use.
Grotto, Pulhamite, Rockery, Boat House, Pond, Path
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThis is a municipal park, open daily for general public use.