Perdiswell Hall was an 18th-century house (demolished in 1956) in a landscape park. Features include a large fish pond, a boathouse, drives and an orchard. The park has now been taken over by a school, a sports centre, allotments, a golf course and a park and ride facility.
The house was built in 1788 to the design of George Byfield for the Wakeman family, and demolished in 1956.
Orchard, Fishpond, Boat House, Gateway
- Access & Directions
DirectionsOn the northern outskirts of Worcester via the A38.
- 18th Century
- Associated People