The Blanquettes was an 18th-century house in a landscape park. The house was approached by a double avenue. There was a sunken garden with a fountain. The estate was gradually overtaken by urban development during the first half of the 20th century.
The estate was laid out during the 18th century. It was sold for development in 1932.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsOn the northern outskirts of Worcester.
- 18th Century