Old Bristolians Playing Field 8558

Bristol, England, Bristol, City of

Brief Description

Old Bristolians Playing Field remains in use by Bristol Grammar School. It commemorates those from the school who were killed in World War 2, and features commemorative plaques naming the dead. In a re-dedication ceremony in 2007 twenty lime trees were planted as a further memorial.

History

The site was originally opened on June 21st, 1952.

Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Wraxall and