Features of Marple Memorial Park include a sensory garden, war memorial, sundial, flagpole and memorial stone. The open-fronted bowling pavilion has a tiled roof and a dedicatory plaque on the rear wall.
The dedication ceremony took place on 22nd July, 1922. The land for the park was gifted by the Carver and Barlow families and the laying out was funded by public subscription.
Visitor FacilitiesThis is a municipal site, open daily for general public use.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThis is a municipal site, open daily for general public use.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)