The Lilies has the well-wooded grounds of a mid-19th century small country house complete with lodge.The 16th-century garden walls enclose the remains of a mid-19th century garden. A possible windmill mound can be found 375 metres from the house.
The Lilies, a red brick house, was built between 1869 and 1874 by George Devey on the site of a previous country house.The gardens were laid out between 1848 and 1852, before the building of the current house, by Michael Rochford.
- Garden Building
- Description: Lodge.
- Artificial Mound
- Description: A possible windmill mound can be found 375 metres from the house.
- Victorian (1837-1901)
- Associated People
Just one person associated to The Lilies
- http://www.bucksgardenstrust.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Lilies-Weedon.pdfUnderstanding Historic Parks and Gardens in Buckinghamshire