The park has a children's playground, sports facilities, formal gardens with a rose arbour, lawns and an enclosed dog run.
The park was formerly part of the estate of The Grange, a large house built in 1831. A neighbouring market garden was added to the estate in the late 1860s. After the death of the last owner the house was demolished and part of the estate was purchased by the LCC for a public park, which opened to the public in May 1913. The layout included a large field for recreation, hard tennis courts, children's gymnasium, shallow paddling pool and dry playground and an Old English Garden with rose arbours and a circular pond. In 1999 the park was chosen as the site for Camden's Millennium Garden.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open daily, from 7.30am until dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open daily, from 7.30am until dusk.
DirectionsTube: Kilburn (Jubilee). London Overground: Brondesbury. Bus: 16, 32, 189, 316, 328.