Near the junction of Fishponds Road and Heathfield Road is Keston War Memorial commemorating local people who died in WWI and WWII.
Keston Common had three fishponds constructed in early C19th to provide water to Holwood House. Two of the lakes are now used for fishing. The land was previously owned by Lord Stanley who in 1926 donated the ponds and an area of the common to the parish.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
London Parks and Gardens Trust