The churchyard at the rear of church is now public gardens, where a few memorials remain. The garden is predominantly grassed, with a small area of ornamental planting, and has shrubs and mature trees.
Holy Trinity Churchyard was once a burial ground of St George's Hospital. The church of Holy Trinity Brompton was built in 1826-9 set back from Brompton Road with an avenue planted in 1831 leading to the church.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: South Kensington (District, Circle, Piccadilly). Bus: 14, 49, 74, 211, 345, 414, C1