The churchyard contains a number of mature trees and some interesting tombs.
Holy Trinity Church was designed in 1845/6 by Anthony Salvin who lived in East Finchley and was the Vicar's Warden. At that time the area was still little more than a village, but it developed rapidly after the railway was extended to Edgware and High Barnet between 1867 and 1872. In the 1860s the church was enlarged.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: East Finchley then bus. Bus 143.
- Victorian (1837-1901)
- Associated People
Just one person associated to Holy Trinity Churchyard, Barnet
Official WebsiteClick Here
Diocese of London
London Parks and Gardens Trust