Hogsmill River Park is a linear park created in the 1980s that continues the link to other open spaces through the borough along the route of the Hogsmill River, which flows north through New Malden and Berrylands to the Thames just by the Guildhall.
- Visitor Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe site is mainly accessible, though there is no access to 2 woods or the south end of the site.
DirectionsRail: Kingston, Malden Manor, Berrylands.
- Conservation Area
- Reference: part in Old Malden St John's; part in Kingston Old Town
- Scheduled Ancient Monument
- Reference: Clattern Bridge
- Site of Nature Conservation Importance
London Parks and Gardens Trust