The site now houses the borough's first skateboard park following fund-raising by a keen group of local skaters.
King George V donated the site to the National Playing Fields Association in June 1927 for use by local children. The skateboard park opened in June 1998.
Visitor FacilitiesMon - Sat: 7.30am - dusk/Sun & Bank Hols: 9am - dusk. Skate park 10am-dusk, check website for current charge per session.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsMon - Sat: 7.30am - dusk/Sun & Bank Hols: 9am - dusk. Skate park 10am-dusk, check website for current charge per session.
DirectionsRail: Teddington, Hampton. Bus: 281, 285, 465
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)
London Parks and Gardens Trust