Byron Recreation Ground has tarmac paths around its perimeter and various walks, with trees, shrubberies and some formal beds near the entrance. A line of Lombardy poplars marks the eastern boundary of the park along the iron railings abutting Wealdstone Cemetery.
Byron Recreation Ground is named after Lord Byron who was educated at Harrow School. The original layout of the park included a pavilion and bandstand, no longer in existence.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 7.30am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 7.30am - dusk.
DirectionsLondon Overground/Rail/Tube (Bakerloo): Harrow & Wealdstone. Bus: H10
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)