Goddington Park consists of the Lower Park and the Upper Park and has remnants of 19th-century parkland trees.
The manors of Chelsfield and Goddington were combined and passed to the Haddon family in the 16th century. In the late-19th century a Major Hallet rebuilt the mansion. Goddington House remained in private hands when the site of the park was sold to Goddington Council in 1931.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Chelsfield. Bus: R3.
- Early 20th Century