Although the old village is much changed as a result of post-war development, the parish still includes farmland and open countryside, and the River Cray still runs near the church and its old churchyard. A Portland stone World War 1 War Memorial is in the churchyard.
St Mary Cray is a flint church with some remnants of the 13th and 14th centuries, but the building was later restored in 1861-3, 1876 and 1895.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: St Mary Cray
London Parks and Gardens Trust