The park, bordered by hedges and small trees, is divided into two fields, the boundary between them possibly a relict field boundary with shrubs and small trees. The park has the best views of surrounding countryside in the borough.
The 1st edition OS map of 1867 shows the area as farmland and it continued to be in use as such until housing was built in the 20th century. The area was called Glentrammon Park until 1887 when the land was purchased for housing, built in 1909.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Chelsfield. Bus 402, R5.