A late-20th-century garden and woodland of approximately 21 hectares (approximately 44 acres) on the site of Samuel Curtis' early-19th-century fruit and shrub garden.
Samuel Curtis bought the site in 1808 and planted extensively, particularly with new introductions from America. By the late-1820s the site was famous for its spectacular planting. Curtis lived at Glazenwood until 1845, when he moved to London.
- Associated People