The Garden of Remembrance was formally laid out in around 1951 on two levels with flower beds, seats and flag pole with Carshalton War Memorial to the north, projecting into upper pond and a memorial stone to the rear of the garden.
The 1st edition Ordnance Survey map of 1867 shows orchards laid out to the east of The Lodge of which this parcel of land formed a part.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsBus: 127, 157, 407, 726
London Parks and Gardens Trust