Sutton Ecology Centre opened in 1989 but formerly comprised an area known as The Lodge Lands, previously Cook's Orchard and recorded in use as an orchard since 1590. In the C18th the site was the kitchen garden to Stone Court, which had an extensive estate. Also in the grounds is The Old Rectory, an early C18th house probably built by Rev William Hollier, vicar of All Saints Church.
Visitor FacilitiesThe site is open from 8am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe site is open from 8am - dusk.
DirectionsRail: Carshalton. Bus: 407, 726, 127, 157.
London Parks and Gardens Trust