Early eighteenth century house with fine views over the River Meon. The postwar garden has been made into a series of rooms.
Built in the early eighteenth century as part of an estate. The garden was developed into a series of garden rooms after 1953 when the family of William Douglas Home owned the property.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)
- Associated People