The park is on slightly undulating land, cut through by the Beverley Brook with a heavily wooded belt of willows and oaks near the banks, and has open grassland with mature and young trees both around the perimeter and in discrete clumps.
Cuddington Recreation Ground dates from around 1930 and the bowling green is surrounded by railings of the same fretted ornamental type as found at Rosehill Park West and Quarry Park. The 1st edition OS map of 1867 shows the site as part of open land and fields to the south of Ruffet Wood and Big Wood.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 8am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 8am - dusk.
DirectionsRail: Stonleigh. Bus: K10, 293, 151, X26.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)