Connaught Recreation Ground is a small park with rose beds and playgrounds in the north, fronted by railings onto Uxbridge Road.
The park was laid out by the mid-1930s as housing was increasingly developed here, prior to which it is shown on OS maps as a field and there were nurseries in the area into the 20th century. A drinking fountain and path layout are shown in 1935 with a park lodge and lavotories in place by 1965, and allotment gardens to the south-east of the park.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 7.30am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 7.30am - dusk.
DirectionsTube: Uxbridge (Piccadilly, Metropolitan) then bus. Rail: Hayes & Harlington then bus. Bus: 195, H98, 207, 607, 90.