College Gardens is a triangular site at the junction of three roads, overlooked by 19th-century terraces and 20th-century buildings. Enclosed by railings, the small garden has grass, seats and a number of fine plane trees. A drinking fountain erected in 1876/7 in memory of Joseph Salter is located north of the garden.
The freehold of the site was conveyed to the Vestry of St Pancras in 1878 on payment of 5 shillings to the Trustees of the Marquis Camden and 5 shillings to the Ecclesiastical Commissioners, with £55 and £15 respectively paid for the legal proceedings.
Visitor FacilitiesThe site is open from 7.30am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe site is open from 7.30am - dusk.
DirectionsLondon Overground: Camden Road. Tube: Camden Town (Northern). Bus: 46, 29, 134, 214, 253, C2