Carnfield Hall is an ancient and substantial Elizabethan-style stone mansion. Additions to the Hall were made during the 16th and 17th centuries. A Victorian garden was created within the walls of an earlier, formal garden. Only relict features of the park remain.
Carnfield Hall was built by and home to the Revill family for several centuries. In 1797, when the last of the Revill family had died, the Radford family took residence at Carnfield Hall until the turn of the 20th century. The Victorian garden, created within the walls of the earlier former garden, was developed under the ownership of the Wilson family. The site was used after World War 2 for training engineering apprentices, and is now in private hands.
- South Normanton