The cemetery grounds and facilities have been extensively developed with mature trees and shrubs as well as seasonal flower beds. This site has won numerous awards for its upkeep.
The Crematorium and chapel opened in 1940 with the cemetery opening in 1947.
Visitor FacilitiesThis is a municipal site for general public use.
- Description: Sensory garden.
- Description: Woodland garden.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThis is a municipal site for general public use.
Staffordshire Gardens and Parks Trust