There are some good monuments including a record of a gravestone of 1656. Mature trees include yew and lime, and there is a lych-gate.
All Saints Church dates from Saxon times, dating from the time when Paulinus brought Christianity to settlements on the River Cray in the 7th century. The area around the hamlet of Foots Cray remained rural until the 20th century. The churchyard was enlarged to the east in the 19th century on part of the parkland of Foots Cray Place and has a large Cedar of Lebanon. In the 20th century it was again enlarged to the north.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Albany Park, Sidcup. Bus: 321, 51, 233, 492, B14.
Church of England