The house at Wyastone Leys was originally built around 1795. In the mid-19th century a walled deer park with an iron observatory was established on the hillside of the Little Doward. After 1861 the house was remodelled by William Burn.
The first house was built around 1790. The house was rebuilt and the deer park established in the 1840s. The house was again rebuilt in 1861-62 to the design of William Burn.
Park Wall, Kitchen Garden
- Access & Directions
DirectionsTwo miles north-east of Monmouth via the A40 and a minor road.
- Associated People