The gardens today are an open area of grass, with some mature trees and paths running across it, adjacent to the large church of St Alban.
Udney Hall Gardens is a fragment of the grounds of Teddington Place, former seat of the 18th-century magnate Sir Charles Dunscombe, one of the richest men of his day and Lord Mayor of London in 1709. Udney Hall was the original name given to the house, which was built in around 1700 but eventually demolished in 1946.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Teddington. Bus: 281, 285, R68