Tythrop House has a 17th-century landscape park of 48 hectares containing 2.8 hectares of formal gardens with a vinery and an ornate sundial. The house itself is used as a wedding venue. The gardens are open one day a year through the National Gardens Scheme.
Tythrop House was built between 1660 and 1680. It fell into disrepair but has since been restored.
- Mansion House (featured building)
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date: