The site has the ruins of a stone-built 16th-century house, with the original garden terraces surviving. It is now part of a working farm and cut in two by a new road. The terraced gardens look down to the valley where there were once two or three ponds and a 15th-century deer park.
The manor house was built for Simon Meverell in 1603, probably replacing an earlier building.
- Manor House (featured building)
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date:
- Tudor (1485-1603)
Staffordshire Gardens and Parks Trust