Sutton Park 6468

Tenbury Wells, England, Worcestershire, Malvern Hills

Brief Description

Sutton Park was a deer park first mentioned in the 16th century, and last mentioned in the 18th century.

History

The park is first recorded on Saxton's map of 1577. It is last recorded on Nash's map of 1781.

Features
Fishpond
Access & Directions

Directions

Two miles south-east of Tenbury Wells via the B4124 and a minor road.
Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Tenbury
History

Period

  • Tudor (1485-1603)
References