Geoffrey de Cornwall had a deer park in Burford in 1365. The park was lost by the early-18th-century.
Geoffrey de Cornwall's deer park at Burford was in existence by 1365, but it is unknown how long the park survived. In 1720, Burford was sold to William Bowles, who was led to believe that the estate contained a deer park, and sued when he found out that was not the case (Country Life, vol. 52 1947, 1313; Stamper 1996, 84).
- Associated People